Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 8 - Tokyo DisneySea

DISNEYLAND!!!

If you haven't guessed by now, today we went to Disneyland. In specific Tokyo DisneySea. There is a difference. In Tokyo there are actually two Disneyland complexes. DisneySea is a sea themes Disneyland. So it includes a lot of water themes. I took an incredible amount of photos today but I will try to restrain myself in the posting for you.
The amazing thing about Disneyland over many other theme parks is the attention to detail. Everything is incredibly beautiful and themed down to the last detail. You will get what I mean when you have a look through my photos. The area's we visited today included American Waterfront, New York Broadway, Indiana Jones, The Little Mermaid, Italy and Aladdin.
I also made sure to take shots of all the rides that we went on. Considering that we didn't want to line up for too long, it was amazing that we managed to get on any rides at all. But the ones we did didn't have any more than a 15 minute wait. The Indiana Jones ride cracked me up. It's the weirdest thing to see an anamatronic Harrison Ford speaking in Japanese. I spent most of the ride in hysterical laughter. (I have tried to be restrained so, this isn't all of them).
After all our rides, we sat down to dinner in the Little Mermaid Area, where even my food was themed. My burger had shell buns and my cake had a shell on top. It was all very cute and very yummy. So, here are some of the food we scarfed down today.
And of course, we shopped. And shopped. And shopped. I am coming home with some of the most awesome Disney items.

3 comments:

  1. Fab post and blog! I love all your pictures. Thanks for sharing these with us.

    paultons tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love all these pictures. Especially that food, which is served in the theme park. Thanks for sharing this-post.
    peppa pig world tickets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the attention to detail. I found that at Universal, especially in the Dr Seuss area.

    Looks like awesome fun though.

    ReplyDelete