Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Next Trip!

It is all in the works. I am heading off to Japan again later this month. I'll be going for two weeks with one of my friends from Sydney. We will be flying into Osaka and then spending a few days in the Kyoto area before heading onto Nagano to see the Snow Monkeys and then finally to Tokyo for the remainder of the trip. My last trip to Japan was very much a shopping trip with a little bit of sight seeing tied in. This time I have tried to even it out by alternating between a day of shopping and a day of touring.

It's only 2 weeks before I go, so I am staring to get ready. I have a new winter coat in the works and a couple of dresses that I need to finish sewing up. I am getting very very excited.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm looking forward to reading about your fresh adventure in Japan. I'll be terribly jealous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can live vicariously through me. I promise there will be lots of shopping! and much to see.

      Delete