Thursday, October 19, 2017

Third time's a charm

It's been quite a while since I last took a holiday and this one has been on the cards for a while. In just under two days I will once again be in the lovely Japan. This time I am travelling with my best friend Abi. It'll be her first trip to Japan and I am incredibly excited to show her around and explore new places together. 

The itinerary is very detailed and very thorough - I just can't help myself. And it is jam packed with excitement. We will be flying into Osaka where we intend to spend a couple days, one which will include Universal Studios before heading to Tokyo for the remainder of our two week trip. There we will be spending four days at the two Disney parks and visiting Harajuku, Akiba, Nakano, Asakusa and a number of other hot spots around Tokyo. 

At this stage, my suitcase is mostly packed and just waiting the last few items to be tossed in on Saturday morning before I head to the airport. So stay tuned to this blog, as once again I will be blogging my way through Japan. 

Only two big sleeps to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment